Friday, May 22, 2009

STOP BY & SAY HI

Hello you. Welcome to yet another blog of yet another someone. If that is what you feel while reading this, then get the fuck out of this page. Nobody forced you into reading this stuff as you are still doing right now, so stop your comments right now, because no one gives a damn about them. Just like no one would to mine if you would leave this page at this very instant which you are obviously not doing at this point of time. So, this proves you've entered this territory at your own will. So even if you have made this wonderful mistake unknowingly, just shut up and read for once so that you can stop being a jerk that you are, and be smart like me or atleast find some direction in your life by just trying to be like me.

So, why this blog? What kind of a question is that? It is my personal space, it's content is unquestionable. Ofcourse i would have liked to add content based on the more popular ones you find on web, like life cycle of cheese, growth of a Dahlia orchard, or marching pattern of ants. I could have enlightened you about stuff like modern industrial practices, research on cognitive science, development of self sustaining, multi functional, brand management, case analysis units (woohoo! groovy.......isn't it). But I figured you were too hopeless to learn anyway. So I did what Indians are known for doing, what people spend thousands of dollars over to come to India and listen to those Yogis tell them that they suck and that they should die or become hippies. Don't worry morons, i'll do it for free. You suck. There you have it.

Anyway, who am I? As V said, it is the idea and not the man behind it which matters. So that spares us a lot of unnecessary trouble. If you know me, good for you, I am happy for you. If you don't, it does not make a difference to your already shitty life.

But you can start off on a good note towards self recovery by sending me a hi so that I know what kind of a sucker I am dealing with.

See, I am so generous that I am even greeting you myself. Red Letter Day for you buddy.

Hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearsays